Are you curious about the impact of your institution’s Open Access policy? Wanting to identify researchers at your university who published openly, and how many of them are complying with funder mandates such as Plan S? Or wondering how much of a specific journal is Open Access? You can get these answers with Dimensions. Join us to learn how you can examine trends and evaluate your institution’s open access impact.
Dimensions offers the most comprehensive collection of linked data in a single platform; from grants, publications, datasets and clinical trials to patents and policy documents. Because Dimensions maps the entire research lifecycle and contains over 28 million open access publications, it allows you to follow your institution’s research from funding through publishing output to impact.
In this webinar we will show you how you can use the Dimensions webapp to discover:
– Your institution’s Open Access status
– The impact of your institutions Open Access policy
– How many of your researchers are complying with funder mandates
– How much content of a specific journal or publisher is Open Access
– Researchers at your institution to be Open Access ambassadors; and
– How to use Dimensions data to inform a Open Access outreach plan
We’ve also written a blog post about the topic, in case you prefer reading.