Supporting the scientometric research community
We believe it is the role of Dimensions to ensure the scientometrics community has access to the information it needs to develop open, transparent research indicators. Researchers can use Dimensions data to study how research is funded, communicated, commercialized, and makes an impact in the world.
Free data access for scientometric research projects
- Free access to Dimensions data for noncommerical scientometric research projects.
- Support provided via email, office hours with Dimensions data scientists, and in-person meetings at conferences.
- Opportunities to collaborate with Digital Science on both scientometric studies and projects that improve Dimensions data for all.
- Special consideration for International Society for Scientometrics and Informetrics members.
- Please note: We are temporarily scaling back our no-cost access program in order to prioritize company resources in light of the coronavirus pandemic. To learn more about what this means for your research, visit our Support portal.