Spend less time searching for the right information and more time acting on it. Dimensions is a comprehensive discovery and analytics platform with millions of data points, and an ideal information source for medical affairs professionals.
Leading biomedical companies use Dimensions to find new KOLS, publications, and competitive intelligence with linked datasets. Robust analytics tools provide new perspectives drawing on pre-prints, scientific publications, clinical trials, patents, online mentions, and more.
By attending this webinar you will learn how to:
- Quickly identify relevant KOLs with our new, intuitive dashboard
- Locate publications citing Phase 3 and Phase 4 clinical trials
- Use full-text document searching that finds information overlooked by other tools
- Create powerful visualizations from high-quality, connected datasets
- Uncover new competitive insights