The impact of Open Access is not just limited to a university’s publications. Join us to learn how Dimensions can help you discover the real impact of Open Access at your institution by going beyond research articles and traditional bibliometrics with the power of AI-driven discovery and linked data.
Dimensions offers the most comprehensive collection of linked data in a single platform, indexing nearly 35 million Open Access publications in full text and linking them together with datasets, closed publications, grants, patents, policy documents, citation information and clinical trials.
In this session we will talk about how you can:
- Use Dimensions to build an Open Access strategy or diversify your existing strategy
- Examine your institution’s Open Access status and trends
- Identify the broader academic, social and economic impact of Open Access
- Evaluate Open Access outputs in the context of different established categories such as UN SDGs, REF Units of Assessment, and Fields of Research among others
- See how your institution’s Open Access outputs compare to other institutions
- Inform your funding strategies by discovering how Open Access funding is currently allocated and track compliance with funder mandates
- Examine new and existing Open Access relationships with publishers to build a strategy and inform decision making with a view to publisher negotiations & transformative agreements