Submit journal and book titles
Indexing of full-text in Dimensions is free and simple, please read the instructions below and complete the form provided.
How can my content get indexed in Dimensions?
We index most of our publication base data directly from open sources like Crossref and PubMed. If your journal articles, proceedings, books or book chapters have DOIs and are indexed in Crossref, or if they are indexed in PubMed, there’s a high chance we’ve already included them in Dimensions as well. You can check this by searching for your journal’s name in the “Source Title” filter in Dimensions or by entering one of your publications’ DOIs in the Dimensions search. Check our support site for more information for publishers and how we index and process your content.
How can the full text of my publications get indexed?
In addition to the basic metadata from Crossref or PubMed we also offer the addition of your publications’ full text to our search index. If you’re interested in this, please check below if your content meets our prerequisites for full-text indexing and fill in the form at the bottom of this page if it does:
– Your content needs to have DOIs registered with Crossref
– You need to be able to deliver full text XML (preferably JATS / BITS) and the PDF
– We require a delivery of the backfiles as well as ongoing incremental updates
– The structure of the deliveries is as follows: the XML and PDF files for the same item need to have the same name and need to be in the same archive.
– Archives ideally need to be zipped.
– Deliveries have to be done to a dedicated FTP account we will create for you.