Import Dimensions data to your institutions’ CRIS/RIMS
The CRIS API is specifically designed to retrieve Dimensions data and enrichments for institutional systems such as Symplectic Elements, Interfolio, or Pure.
What Dimensions API can do for you
- For access from institutional systems: Elements, DSpace, ePrints, Pure, Converis, Interfolio, Academic Analytics
- Specialized API for importing data into CRIS systems
- Complete your institutional repository and enrich it with publications, grants, clinical trials, datasets, patents
- Automated linking of ingested documents to other records in Dimensions, e.g. grants to outputs
- Get resolved affiliation names to better analyze your institution’s network of collaborators
The data accessible
- Clinical trials
- Policy documents
- Classification service
- Affiliation disambiguation
- Grant extraction
- Concept extraction
Available as a subscription offering. Get in touch with us for more information.
Are you interested in learning what Dimensions can do for your organization and want a free demo or a quote? Please fill out the form and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
The Dimensions Search Language
Documentation of the Dimensions Search Language (DSL). The DSL enables users to perform analytics on the Dimensions database.
Enrich records in Pure and other CRIS with Dimensions
This webinar shows how research institutions who are using a CRIS system can use the Dimensions CRIS API for their different needs.