Extract and access Dimensions data in your own systems
The Dimensions API supports extraction of Dimensions data for use in complex analyses and visualizations in support of internal analytical tools and reporting. The API uses an intuitive query language specifically developed for Dimensions data. You can retrieve, aggregate, and sort data from highly specific requests in a single API call. Additional services like text categorization are also available.
What Dimensions API can do for you
- Competitive intelligence
- Horizon-scanning and emerging trends
- Innovation landscape mapping
- Academic and industry partnerships and collaboration networks
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) identification
- Recruitment and talent
- Performance and benchmarking
- Tracking funding dollar flows and citation patterns
- Literature gap analysis
- Marketing and communication strategy
- Social and economic impact of research
The data accessible
- Clinical trials
- Policy documents
- Source titles
Available as a subscription offering. Get in touch with us for more information.
Are you interested in learning what Dimensions can do for your organization and want a free demo or a quote? Please fill out the form and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
Documentation of the Dimensions Search Language (DSL) project. The DSL enables users to perform analytics on the Dimensions database.
A collection of open source Jupyter notebooks showing how to carry out common research data analytics tasks using the Dimensions Analytics API