Supercharge your knowledge discovery—high quality, ontology-based context sensitive knowledge discovery
What Dimensions L&C can do for you
- Dimensions L&C uses the ontologies from OntoChem, which include around 40 million concepts and 100 million synonyms from more than 35 knowledge domains such as compounds, proteins, diseases, drugs, materials, methods, devices or species
- Quickly get answers to complex and diverse queries directly from the source content based on the insights systematically captured in ontologies and computational power
- Possible applications in the area of protein/gene drug-disease interactions, validation of biomarkers, searching for small molecules, chemical reactions and gene sequences
- Identify relevant documents and gain deeper insights through semantic analysis and chemistry & sequences search
- Data derived from Dimensions’ more than 130 million publications, contextualized with linked grants, patents and clinical trials
The data accessible
- Clinical trials
- OntoChem ontologies
Please get in touch to get a demo or quote
Are you interested in learning what Dimensions can do for your organization and want a free demo or a quote? Please fill out the form and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
Establish a fast, accurate drug landscape for specific targets
How to accurately analyse the drug landscape for specific targets to reduce the risk of efficacy failure and take more drugs to market.
Applying AI to automate biomarker identification
How to detect and select ontology biomarkers of interest using AI automation.