Access citations metrics programmatically
What the Metrics API can do for you
- Dimensions analyses references from publications and calculates a set of article-level indicators. The Dimensions Metrics API gives you programmatic access to these indicators.
- The Metrics API is available for free, for the non-commercial purposes
- If you are keen to start displaying the indicators simply and quickly, our Dimensions Badges are available just for that purpose
The data accessible
- Citations counts
- Relative Citation Ratio (RCR)
- Field Citation Ratio (FCR)
- Recent citations
- Free for non-commercial use, register here if you represent an organization
- If you would like to use the Dimensions Metrics API or badges in a different way, please get in touch
Are you interested in learning what Dimensions can do for your organization and want a free demo or a quote? Please fill out the form and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly.
Dimensions Metrics API Documentation
Get details about how to query the API and the available indicators.
The free and easy way for researchers and academic institutions to showcase the number of citations that their publications have received.